LEGAL TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
Whether you need an overnight translation for a deposition of a dozen technical documents in several languages or have strict deadlines for reviewing large-volume discovery documents, Targem has the proven methods and exceptional resources to deliver the highest quality foreign language translations quickly and efficiently. We support our clients throughout all stages of the litigation process – from discovery to trial.
We understand that last minute requests are the standard and that time pressures are high. For that reason, we’ve developed a unique process to deliver high volume, multilingual, multifaceted urgent projects on time to allow time for one client review. When it comes to multilingual litigation, arbitration or managing government investigations, Targem has over 25 years of expertise with outstanding customer care and state-of-the-art technology to help law firms succeed.
Targem provides Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpretation services for courtroom appearances and depositions across multiple jurisdictions. Our Certified Interpreters are selected for subject matter expertise, legal expertise, and language proficiency. Whether in-person, over-the-phone, or via remote video, Targem matches you with the perfect interpreter while protecting the privacy of all parties in the process.
Multilingual Litigation Support
When Law firms require multi-pronged assistance often spanning more than just translation of documents, we offer the Targem Litigation Advantage:
- Certified/Sworn legal translations: Certified translations for state and federal filing, for foreign governments and global jurisdictions.
- Data Security: Our Targem Portal is a highly-secure platform that stores and encrypts all data, ensuring complete confidentiality.
- Efficient Project Management Support: We understand that you have little visibility on how quickly and how many documents you might need translated. For that reason, we’ve developed a workflow process for rush requests. We work with expert linguists across time zones to accommodate such requests around the clock. We start working on submissions as soon as we receive them, speeding reviews and maintaining budget.
- Industry-Specific Linguists: Doctorate and Master-level linguists in specific subject matter to ensure accuracy and spearheading end-to-end human or machine- hybrid translation solutions for all your litigation needs.
- Machine Translation: Trained Machine Translation Engines for first pass review, discovery, or term identification.
- On-Site Document Review: Targem scales subject matter experts to assist with document review to assist in litigation, mergers and acquisitions, or government and internal investigations. Our experienced reviewers can work into your process for review of ESI (Electronically Stored Information) or native format documents.